Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links Cards Guide!
There are three main types of cards available in Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links game. These are categorized into:
- Insect Queen: It is a Level 7 Card that cannot declare an attack unless you Tribute one Monster. For destroying each insect-type monster on the field, the card gains 200 ATK.
- Great Moth: It is a Level 8 Monster Card that cannot be Normal Summoned. It can only be Special Summoned by Tributing “Petit Moth” on 4th of your turn. Moreover, this will be possible only if the “Petit Moth” has been equipped with “Cocoon of Evolution”.
- Skull Guardian: It is a Level 7 Monster Card that can only be Ritual Summoned and for doing this you will require the Ritual Magic Card – Novox Prayer.
- Crab Turtle: This monster card can only be Ritual Summoned with the Turtle Oath; the Ritual Spell Card. To make this work, you will have to offer monsters with total Level Stars that are equal to 8 or more as a Tribute. These monsters can be picked from the field or your hand.
- Wonder Clover: To activate the card you will require four level plant-type monsters. It is advisable to use it with high level monster that has high ATK.
- Exile Of The Wicked: This Spell Card can destroy all face-up Fiend-type monsters on the field. However, if your opponent is not using a Fiend-Type monster then your card will not be of any use.
- Wonder Wand: It is among one of the few Spell Cards that will allow you to draw cards. It can be equipped only to a Spellcaster-type monster and can gain 500 ATK.
- Earthquake: The card can change all face-up monsters on the field to Defense Position. An important note here is that all monsters that you or your opponent controls will be subject to the effect of the card.
- To get the cards more easily you may need Gems, so don’t forget that you can get them easily with Yugioh Duel Links hack.
- Aqua Chorus: The card can increase the ATK and DEF of all monsters with same name by 500 points. However, the monsters that are controlled by your opponents will also be subject to the effect of this card.
- Judgment of Anubis: Make use of this card to destroy your opponents Spell or Trap Card that has been activated in the field. Once you destroy the card, you will even be able to destroy the face-up monster that is been controlled by your opponent. When done, you will inflict damage to your opponent which will be equal to the destroyed monster’s ATK.
- Armor Break: With this card you can cancel the activation of your opponents Equip Spell Card and destroy it. However, as this card can only deal with Equip Spell Cards, it is not of much usefulness.
- Jar Of Greed: It is among one of those few cards that allow you to draw a card from the deck. However, you will have to wait for the next turn to activate the card that has been drawn from the deck.